Investment in Wellness
Most of us perform certain tasks over and over throughout the course of the day. While heavy labor such as lifting, carpentry, or landscaping is an obvious physical stressor, even the simple repetitive motions called for in duties like typing, answering phones or computer data entry can cause problems.
The Benefits of On-Site Chair Massage
*invigorate you, relieve tension, stimulate blood circulation
*enhance ability to think and concentrate to help you feel alert, refreshed
*alleviate job-related conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome
Receive the benefits of massage therapy fully clothes, in a specially designed chair, with your own board certified licensed massage therapist at your work location or event.
Add a healthy extra to your next event
employee appreciation ~ customer appreciation ~ church events ~ community events ~
family reunions ~ school reunions ~ business retreats & conferences ~ pamper me parties
* Individual Sessions - $2.00 per minute (20 minute minimum)
* Group Sessions - $80 per hour (10 - 20 minutes per individual depending on group size)
* Length of session within group may be determined by event planner
* Adult supervision required for persons 17 years and younger
* Additional travel fee if session outside of 20 mile radius of JFY office
Copyright © 2018 Just For You Therapeutic Massage & BodyWork, LLC - All Rights Reserved.